Here’s 10 things the Super Bowl ain’tPosted: February 1, 2014
The Lions beat the Browns, 59-14, for the 1957 NFL title. Neither has had a Super Bowl sniff.
Tired of hearing everything the Super Bowl is. Here’s 10 things the Super Bowl ain’t….isn’t….and never has been.
There’s never been a Super Bowl…..
3. Punt returned for a touchdown
4. Appearance by the Lions, Browns, Jaguars or Texans
5. Victory by the Vikings, Eagles, Bengals, Chargers, Bills, Falcons, Titans, Panthers, Cardinals and, yes, Seahawks
6. A run of more than 75 yards
7. In snow
8. Where a quarterback passed for more than 360 yards (outside of Kurt Warner)
10. In New York