While I Was AwayPosted: August 17, 2008
SportsLifer is in the midst of summer vacation. Just spent a week on the beautiful, yet underrated, Jersey Shore. It’s a tough life, making decisions like whether or not to bring the suntan lotion, when to go in the ocean and where to buy the ice.
Gave me some good ideas about the wireless cabana of the future.
Anyway, a lot happened while I was away. Trying to sort it all out, but I now know:
- Brett Favre is quarterback of the Jets.
- Mike and the Mad Dog are no longer a couple.
- Michael Phelps is a pretty good swimmer.
- Sergio Garcia feels the power of The Jinx.
- Hank Steinbrenner has more quit in him than George ever did.
- There’s such a thing as a too hot tub.